是按照这个写EEPROM的顺序吗？在datasheet Page55 的10.5.5 Write EEPROM部分有介绍详细步骤：
1. Make sure the "Write SRAM" procedure (Write SRAM) was done to commit the register settings to the SRAM
page(s) with start-up configurations intended for programming to the EEPROM array.
2. Write 0xEA to R144. This provides basic protection from inadvertent programming of EEPROM.
3. Write a 1 to R137.0. This programs the entire SRAM contents to EEPROM. Once completed, the contents in
R136 will increment by 1. R136 contains the total number of EEPROM programming cycles that are
4. Write 0x00 to R144 to protect against inadvertent programming of EEPROM.
5. If an EEPROM write is unsuccessful, a readback of R137.5 will result in a 1. In this case, the device will not
function correctly and will be locked up. To unlock the device for correct operation, a new EEPROM write
sequence should be initiated and successfully completed.