As this is a charge controller, the thermal dissipation/heat will be localized on the external power stage, i.e your external switching FETs and inductor. The key top optimizing thermal performance is making sure you have enough vias to ground…
Part Number: TMS320F28035 Hi Professor，
I am debugging the phase shift full-bridge BUCK circuit based on F28035 chip, and realize phase shift by using peak current control. I use EPWM2 as the driver of arm, EPWM1 as the hysteresis arm, EPWM3 as the…
Part Number: BQ4050 Other Parts Discussed in Thread: GPCCEDV 您好，请问下我设置了SOC100%停止充电，但是100%的时候电压值和设置值
* Texas Instruments Data Flash File
* File created Fri Sep 03 17:00:32 2021
* Device Number 9E34
* Copyright (c) 2012, Texas Instruments Incorporated
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided…
It works at 50KHz. I just tested it on my setup. It is not easy to see it on the scope. You have to:
1. Trigger the scope on rising edge of the EPWM.
2. Zoom into the NEXT falling edge.
3. Change the TBPRDHR to see it changing…