Job Title: Layout Engineer (High Voltage)
Job ID: 10730BR
- Layout design of high performance power integrated circuits.
- Investigating top level layout floor planning and die area optimization.
- Cost effective implementing of IC circuit blocks.
- Layout verification including DRC, LVS, etc.
- Interfacing with circuit designers, process engineers and mask designers during product development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Telecommunications or related field is required.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience of analog IC layout design is preferred.
- Qualified candidate needs to familiar with details of IC layout.
- Familiar with Cadence design environment.
- Excellent understanding of written English.
- Good communication skills and cooperative spirits.
- Outstanding ability of self-management and attain goal under pressure.
- Solid understanding of high voltage BCD process and devices.
- Experience in working with high voltage analog layout design would also be a major plus.
Application via 51job Career Website: