Job Title: Product Engineer
Job ID: 11648BR
Location: Shanghai, China
- Project planning for product/test engineering and bench characterization tasks
- Determine device performance through characterization
- Qualification of product according to industry standards
- Ensure correct logistics for prototype and volume production
- Drive new package developments
- Work with test engineers on yield improvement/test time reduction programs
- Release to market and support of volume ramp up
A suitable candidate is expected to offer the following:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent education
- About 3-5 years of experience in product/test engineering or related areas
- Familiar with IC product/package qualification process and JEDEC standard. Understand product characterization process.
- Strong data analysis capability. Having insight on large amount of data. Scripting skill is a plus.
- Broad knowledge about IC design/manufacture process. Good understanding in Foundry/Assembly process.
- Self motivate, initiative, multi-task and able to drive project across internal/external team.
- Team player, capable of effectively interacting with multiple teams both international and cross functional, with the appropriate cultural sensitivity.
- Proficient verbal and written English skills
- Experience with microcontrollers is an advantage