Job Title: AC/DC Product Marketing Manager
Job ID: 9728BR
Application via firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager professional to join our AC/DC power conversion business group; the working location is in Shenzhen. Texas Instruments, despite being a large company is full of energy and initiative. Our distinctive way of working provides our people with greater responsibility and accountability to make the right decisions for their area of the business.
Primary and Secondary Responsibilities:
- The position of Product Marketing Manager will help drive the success of the High Performance Isolated Power group into their chosen product areas. For the individual, opportunities are available for improvement of technical and leadership skills as well as improving the state of the art in technology.
- Individual contributor reporting to Marketing Manager. Individual may work concurrently on more than one project and must be self motivating and able to manage their own time.
- The individual will be responsible for project deliverables at project review milestones.
- The candidate will lead the strategy and new product roadmap for Low Power AC/DC products
- Will work closely with leading edge high voltage IC technology TI is developing for the AC/DC market
Required Basic Qualifications:
- The candidate must have knowledge of AC/DC power conversion. The knowledge may have been acquired through formal education or experience.
- The candidate will be responsible for defining and executing a product roadmap for a target AC/DC Power Supply Market (Adapter and/or SMPS).
- Team and People Skills: Individual must be able to work in a team product environment. They should be a teacher in his/her field of expertise, and a student in others. The individual will work with the System Engineer to create the preliminary product data sheet and and define a roadmap for a focus market. The individual must be a good communicator and be able to work with a variety of customers and cultures in order to obtain the information required for good product definitions.
Preferred Qualification and Skills:
- MSEE or MBA
- AC/DC Industrial market knowledge and experience